Ядуурлыг бууруулах Японы сангийн буцалтгүй тусламжийн хөрөнгөөр Монгол Улсын Засгийн газар болон Азийн хөгжлийн банктай хамтран хэрэгжүүлж буй “Улаанбаатар хотын хүнсний хог хаягдлыг дахин боловсруулах төсөл”-ийг хэрэгжүүлэх нэгжид Худалдан авах ажиллагаа, гэрээний удирдлага хариуцсан мэргэжилтний ажлын байранд нээлттэй сонгон шалгаруулалтыг зарлаж байна.
Доорх ажлын зартай танилцаж, шаардлага хангасан хүн материалаа зааврын дагуу ирүүлнэ үү.
The Government of Mongolia (GOM) has received financing from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction through Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of the Ulaanbaatar Community Food Waste Recycling Project. The objective of the project is to help the Municipality of Ulaanbaatar (MUB) conduct food waste recycling with community participation, to improve living environment, reduce health risk, reduce greenhouse gas emission, and provide opportunities for new business and jobs, particularly for the poor, through pilot projects. More information about the project can be obtained from https://www.adb.org/projects/51102-001/main.
- PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Scope of work
The Procurement and Contract Management Specialist will be responsible for carrying out overall procurement activities and contract management activities of the project under the supervision of the Project Coordinator and ensure that procurement, consultant recruitment and contract management is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of the GOM and ADB. The Specialist will report to Project Coordinator, and if applicable, MUB, MOF and ADB. Required inputs are 48 person-months on a full-time basis and the contract will be established on a yearly basis in accordance with the Resolution 176 of the GOM.
- Detailed Tasks and/or Expected Output
Under the supervision of the project coordinator, the specialist will conduct procurement, consultant recruitment, and contract management in a timely manner, in accordance with ADB Procurement Policy (2017, as amended from time to time), Procurement Regulations for ADB Borrowers (2017, as amended from time to time), and other relevant laws and regulations. Specific duties include the following.
- ensure that project procurement is conducted in accordance with policies and procedures of the ADB and the GOM;
- ensure that the project’s procurement plan is implemented and updated as needed based on the project’s implementation progress;
- prepare periodic updates to the procurement plan under the guidance of the MUB, ADB and Steering Committee and undertake the relevant approval processes for finalization and constantly report to the project stakeholders;
- organize project procurement in accordance with the approved plan and provide assistance to the bid evaluation committee in the tendering process;
- organize consulting services recruitment process and provide assistance to the consultant selection committee;
- liaise with ADB staff as required and submit the procurement documents for ADB’s review and approval;
- assist the Project Coordinator in monitoring the procurement and consulting recruitment process and prepare periodic projections and status reports on contract award and disbursements; identify issues in shortfalls in contract award and disbursements, and undertake the remedial actions;
- throughout the process, assist the Project Coordinator to define procurement risks and means and measures to mitigate and/or avoid potential risks and collaborate closely with the government agencies responsible for procurement activities as needed;
- Assist the financial specialist to establish and maintain a project accounting management system and a systematic filing and asset management system, so that (a) records of procurement, consultant recruitment, and contract management are integrated into the management systems, and (b) files and assets can be handed over to the IA at project completion.
- Conduct management of contracts for civil works, goods, and consulting services, including, but not limited to, supervision and inspection of activities under contracts; payments to contractors, suppliers, and consultants; and contract variations.
- Document activities related to the procurement, consultant recruitment, and contract management and file these in a systematic and timely manner, in the agreed formats under the project accounting management system and the systematic filing and asset management system.
- Perform any other tasks related to the project for procurement, consultant recruitment, and contract management required by the project coordinator, MUB including the IA, or ADB.
- Required Qualifications, Skills, Expertise and Experience
- a university or higher degree in business administration, accounting, public administration, and/or a related field;
- at least 5 years of experience in procurement and consultant recruitment for projects funded by ADB or other international organizations;
- demonstrated qualifications and/or training in procurement;
- knowledge on ADB Procurement Policy (2017, as amended from time to time) and Procurement Regulations for ADB Borrowers (2017, as amended from time to time);
- Should have A3 Public procurement certificate;
- Demonstrated capacity to work collegially and creatively within a team as a leader and with partners; and excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills;
- proficient command of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- proficiency in written and spoken English and Mongolian.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Interested candidate should submit an application consisting of the following documents, prepared in English and Mongolian language:
- cover letter explaining the reasons for applying to the position, describing how the candidate’s qualification, skills and work experiences meet the selection criteria;
- curriculum Vitae in English (using ADB format for individual consultants) and Mongolian, with recent photo taken within last 6 months;
- reference letters from previous employers;
- notarized copies of diplomas and relevant certificates;
- copies of the Labor and Social Insurance books (first page and subsequent pages indicating the employment mobility);
- copy of national citizenship ID;
- any other relevant supporting documents.
All documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope that indicates the applied position, and delivered to the below address by 4:00 PM on 26 June 2020.
Attn: Mr. Altangerel D,
Head of Project Management and Regulation Department
Office #301, The Capital City Governor’s Office
Sukhbaatar square 6, 1st khoroo, Chingeltei district
Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia
Please note that the submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.